Gain the competitive edge with one of Australia’s largest MBAs. You will learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management.
The emphasis is on developing your analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
You can choose to supplement your generalist skills by exploring an area of management in depth, in this case Strategic Marketing.
Why Strategic Marketing?
As a graduate of the Strategic Marketing specialisation, you will stand out in the crowd of marketers. You will be exposed to a variety of strategic marketing techniques and issues and learn how to apply them in corporate planning and management. You will study a variety of courses including buyer behaviour, international marketing, services marketing management and strategic management and learn how to apply them to your organisation.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sectors, both nationally and internationally. Your expertise in strategic marketing could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
Services Marketing Management
• 8 Subjects – core courses
• 4 Subjects – Specialisaion
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.English language requirements apply to International students – Please refer to website
Share This Page: