Gain the competitive edge with one of Australia’s largest MBAs. You will learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management.
The emphasis is on developing advanced analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
You can choose to supplement your generalist skills by exploring an area of management in depth, in this case Strategic Human Resource Management.
Why Strategic Human Resource Management?
Our Strategic Human Resource Management specialisation combines deep expertise in HR with the knowledge required to be a strategic business partner. You will develop analytical skills, technical expertise and leadership skills, and emerge with breadth and depth of business knowledge and experience. You will become a well-rounded HR professional able to manage an organisation’s human resources in line with strategic objectives.
The Master of Business Administration (Strategic Human Resource Management) is accredited by Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI). Join thousands of HR professionals with your qualification MBA (SHRM) studies. Our HR professors are experienced and seasoned academics who look forward to imparting their expertise in critical knowledge areas.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sectors, both nationally and internationally. Your expertise in strategic HRM could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
• 8 Subjects – core courses
• 4 Subjects – Specialisaion
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.English language requirements apply to International students – Please refer to website
Share This Page: