The Master of Business Administration (Professional) provides essential knowledge and skills for board operational and strategic management, as well as for specific field of practise. Students will study a core of common business studies to give a firm grounding in management, while simultaneously enabling study in a particular field of expertise. This course structure aims to closely integrated best business practice with specialised professional practice. Upon graduation, ‘Professional’ in the degree title is replaced with the name of the professional specialisation completed.
• 6 core Subjects
• 2 business elective Subjects
• 4 professional specialisation Subjects
• Work experience entry requirements: Two years relevant work experience.
• Alternative entry: Successful completion of the UTAS Graduate Certificate in Management, or Graduate Certificate in Business, or equivalent.
• Applications may also be considered from students who have completed a Graduate Certificate in an area related to their professional specialisation.
Share This Page: