The degree program is designed to provide students with the fundamental skills for managing a business and in-depth exposure to current business issues, trends and challenges. The program gathers a community of professionals and offers the opportunity to share management and business experiences from a strategic perspective. The program is designed in consultation with industry and the professions and emphasises experience based and interactive learning processes, contemporary leadership development and strategic thinking to promote superior and sustainable organisational performance within a global business environment.
• 11 courses from MBA program
• 7 courses from Specialisation 2
• Applicants who have met the requirements for a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in one of the areas of specialisation may be eligible for entry
• All applicants must have a minimum of two years full time relevant work experience
• All applicants are required to submit two referee reports and a detailed curriculum vitae outlining managerial and executive experience
Share This Page: