Why study the Master of Business Administration at UNE?
The UNE online MBA will equip you to deal with the rigours of today’s changing work environment. As a signatory to the United Nations Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) the GSB is committed to embedding corporate social responsibility and sustainability into our curriculum.
Our MBA will challenge you to think in new ways and encourage you to apply that learning immediately. From day one, you will be testing your knowledge against the real world, integrating it into your thinking and becoming a more effective and adaptable manager in the process. The MBA enables students to develop a broad range of management skills and also provides the opportunity to specialise by majoring in human resource management or international business.
The MBA is comprised of twelve units, with eight core units and four electives. In addition students will be required to complete an e-portfolio over the life of their course that will enable them to undertake personal development and engage in reflective practice around their learning. The specific content of their portfolio will be determined in consultation with the Graduate School to allow students to pursue activities that will develop the skills they need.
• 8 core Subjects (48 credit points)
• 4 elective Subjects (24 credit points)
• have completed the Graduate Diploma in Management; or
• have completed the Graduate Certificate in Management or any graduate certificate as approved by the Program Director with a minimum Credit grade average, normally in the first four units completed towards the Graduate Certificate.
• In addition, candidates must provide evidence of at least three years' work experience in a field of employment approved by the school on the recommendation of the Program Director.
• Admission to candidature and the date of commencement of candidature shall be determined by the school.
Share This Page: