Master of Business Administration (General)
Gain the competitive edge with one of Australia’s largest MBAs. You will learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management.
The emphasis is on developing advanced analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
Why choose the General option?
If you don’t want to specialise, the Master of Business Administration (General) will allow you to select three courses of your choosing from USQ’s postgraduate specialisation courses, subject to the approval of the Director of Coursework Studies. This allows you the freedom to study an area of interest rather than a set specialisation.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sectors both nationally and internationally. Your expertise could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
• 8 Subjects – core courses
• 4 Subjects – General Specialisation
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.
Share This Page: