In the fast-moving business world, it is crucial for business leaders to understand all facets of a modern organisation. Managers must be prepared to address customer needs and employee issues, while staying focused on the goals of the organisation.
CQUniversity’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed to enhance the opportunities for graduates to obtain positions involving major managerial responsibilities in industry, non-profit and government. Its broad aim is to provide a program which will enable its graduates to apply contemporary management and business knowledge and perspectives in an interdisciplinary manner to the dynamic environments in which they are likely to find themselves as managers.
This degree is offered both on-campus and by distance education, full-time or part-time, giving you the flexibility to balance study with your work and family commitments. An MBA qualification is highly sought after by employers, both within Australia and internationally, enhancing your employment opportunities and giving you greater opportunities to work overseas or within a global organisation.
• Financial Management
• Human Resources Management
• Occupational Health & Safety
• International Business
• Project Management in Infrastructure & Resources
• 4 Core Courses
• 4 Foundation courses from a choice of 8
• 4 courses for a major OR
• 4 Electives
• An honours degree in business, management, commerce or economics from an Australian university, or equivalent; or
• A CQUniversity Graduate Diploma of Management or equivalent; or
• Six years relevant management/industry experience and engagement in professional development.
Share This Page: