Gain the competitive edge with one of Australia’s largest MBAs. You will learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management.
The emphasis is on developing your analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
You can choose to supplement your generalist skills by exploring an area of management in depth, in this case Project Management.
Why Project Management?
Join hundreds of other successful past students to become the next wave of project managers working world-wide on some of the most exciting projects imaginable. The Master of Business Administration (Project Management) will give you the skills and knowledge needed to manage small, medium and large-sized projects as a senior team leader, project manager or project director.
Our lecturers are so passionate about teaching project management they have won awards for it. Dr Barrie Todhunter and Dr John Whitty were awarded a USQ Citation for Outstanding Contributions to Student learning for the development of the Intensive Workshop Mode of delivery.
USQ is registered with the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). A study of project management at USQ earns professional development units towards certification with PMI including towards the Project Management Professional (PMP).
USQ is also endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) as a National Course Provider for project management education.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sectors, both nationally and internationally. Your expertise could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
• 8 Subjects – core courses
• 4 Subjects – Specialisaion
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.English language requirements apply to International students – Please refer to website
Share This Page: