Why study the Master of Business Administration at UNE?
The UNE online MBA will equip you to deal with the rigours of today’s changing work environment. As a signatory to the United Nations Principles of Responsible Management Education (PRME) the GSB is committed to embedding corporate social responsibility and sustainability into our curriculum.
Our MBA will challenge you to think in new ways and encourage you to apply that learning immediately. From day one, you will be testing your knowledge against the real world, integrating it into your thinking and becoming a more effective and adaptable manager in the process. The MBA enables students to develop a broad range of management skills and also provides the opportunity to specialise by majoring in human resource management or international business.
The MBA is comprised of twelve units, with eight core units and four electives. In addition students will be required to complete an e-portfolio over the life of their course that will enable them to undertake personal development and engage in reflective practice around their learning. The specific content of their portfolio will be determined in consultation with the Graduate School to allow students to pursue activities that will develop the skills they need.
• 8 core Subjects (48 credit points)
• 4 elective Subjects (24 credit points)
• At least 6 years professional work experience and a minimum GMAT score of 550
• For more information on GMAT view the application checklist.
• Note: These are minimum requirements that do not guarantee admission. Current AGSM MBA students have an average GMAT score of 660 and 6-8 years of work experience.
Share This Page: