Become a project manager and gain a competitive edge in business
The Master of Project Management and Master of Business Administration double degree provides you with the opportunity to gain the knowledge and skills required to become a successful project manager, while also developing an understanding of the broader management context, better preparing you for senior management roles.
You will receive a separate testamur (official certificate) for each degree and will be able to complete the double degree in less time than if you chose to study the two degrees separately.
Your studies in project management will prepare you for career opportunities in challenging management positions across a wide range of industries including business, health, construction, engineering, defence, events management, science, marketing, human resources management and education.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sections both nationally and all over the world. Your expertise could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
The Project Management programs and courses are registered with the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Global Registered Education Provider (REP). A study of project management at USQ earns professional development units towards Project Management Professional (PMP) status with the PMI.
USQ is also endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) as a National Course Provider for project management education, and is the only national provider of a Master’s degree in Project Management.
• 8 Subjects - MBA core courses
• 3 Subjects - Master of Project Mgmt core courses
• 1 unit - Capstone course
• 2 elective Subjects
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.English language requirements apply to International students - Please refer to website
Share This Page: