By completing an MBA at Murdoch, you will have learned theoretical as well as practical business skills and built networks that can change the direction of your life.
Become an expert in your field
If you’re aiming to work in a senior management role, an MBA will help you gain the professional and personal skills you need to succeed. You’ll have the opportunity to study overseas or complete a workplace research project to create practical solutions for the company you already work for.
You’ll work closely with our academic team, and choose electives from the areas of General Business Management, Economic and Environmental Sustainability, and Research to create a specialist qualification to suit your goals.
The skills you’ll learn in project management, risk management, entrepreneurship and innovation, leadership and strategic management skills can be applied to whatever industry you’re passionate about.
• General Business Management
• Economic & Environmental Sustainability
• 24 credit points (core Subjects)
• 24 credit points (specified electives)
• In order to gain admission to Murdoch University, students must satisfy Murdoch University English requirements by demonstrating competency in the English Language.
Share This Page: