The Monash MBA is one of the world’s top MBAs and is highly regarded by organisations and businesses worldwide. The program is specifically developed for emerging professionals with the ambition to move into leadership roles. This sophisticated education experience is designed to develop corporate and community leaders by developing your individual leadership and personal capabilities and by teaching you how to manage, lead and transform organisations in a unique way.
“Moving out of employment and into running my own business, I wanted to be armed with a cross-functional management arsenal and to expand my professional network. I chose the Monash MBA because it allowed me to do both. I have since developed a business with divisions operating across Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth.” – Tom Quinlan, Director, Quinlan Consulting
• 4 integrating core Subjects
• 8 fundamental Subjects in key business disciplines
• A strategic corporate project (equivalent to 4 Subjects)
• A minimum of five years work experience with at least three years of professional/managerial experience. Applicants will be ranked according to consideration of the following:a) employment experienceb) the entire academic record, with a credit average preferred
• Minimum English language requirements apply.
Share This Page: