Master of Business Administration (Finance)
Gain the competitive edge with one of Australia’s largest MBAs. You will learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management.
The emphasis is on developing advanced analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
You can choose to supplement your generalist skills by exploring an area of management in depth, in this case Finance.
With options to use your financial smarts in a range of diverse industries, your career will never be boring. Learn the fundamentals of financial environments and modern analytical techniques and apply your study to various areas of the financial spectrum, learning the pros and cons of business finance, stockbroking, investment management, international financial management and financial economics.
With your Master of Business Administration (Finance) your career opportunities will exist in a wide variety of industries from insurance, banking, financial services, Government departments, corporate and industrial sectors, business and stockbroking. Become an investment banker, underwriter, exchange trader or officer, corporate or policy advisor or business consultant. There are so many other career possibilities available to you in the future of finance.
• Business finance
• Investment Management
• International Financial Management
• Financial Economics
• 8 Subjects - core courses
• 4 Subjects - Specialisaion
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.
Share This Page: