This executive-level program offers working professionals a highly flexible learning experience that fosters leadership, strategic thinking and corporate responsibility.
You will have access to study options in Vietnam, international study tours, online study through Open Universities Australia and intensive course delivery.
The MBA (Executive) builds on your professional experience through collaborative-style learning and business problem-solving to facilitate your career progression.
9 core courses
• Academic qualifications and work experience.
• A Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum average of 50% or Pass or GPA 1.0 (out of 4.0) and evidence of a minimum 5 years of work experience in a managerial position after completion of your undergraduate degree. OR
• Management and work experience.
• At least 8-10 years' business experience, of which at least 5 years must have been in a management role.INTERNATIONAL:
• Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree or equivalent with a minimum 50% average/Pass or GPA 1.0 ( on a scale of 4) plus a minimum 5 years of work experience in a managerial position after completion of undergraduate studies.
• Applicants who do not have an undergraduate degree but can demonstrate through professional work experience their capacity to successfully undertake this program may be considered. Typically this would consist of at least 8-10 years of business experience, at least 5 years of which must have been in a management role
International student visa holders can only study fulltime
Share This Page: