Gain the competitive edge with one of Australia’s largest MBAs. You will learn about change and sustainability across global markets and contexts, as well as areas of contemporary business management.
The emphasis is on developing advanced analytical and process skills, helping you to understand and make critical decisions about change, and developing strategies to address such changes.
You can choose to supplement your generalist skills by exploring an area of management in depth, in this case Digital Transformation.
Why Digital Transformation?
In 2011, the MIT Center for Digital Business and Capgemini Consulting concluded from a three-year study that only one-third of companies globally have an effective digital transformation program in place. As human society is slowly transformed by the application of digital technology; business, government and other organisations are racing to catch up. With the Master of Business Administration (Digital Transformation), you can put yourself at the front of the line to work with top tier companies in an exciting and dynamic field.
With the MBA, you will be qualified for a range of positions in public or private sectors both nationally and internationally. Your expertise in digital transformation could land you a job in some of the fastest paced and most interesting careers in the business world.
• 8 Subjects - core courses
• 4 Subjects - Specialisaion
• A minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience
• Candidates who do not have a degree will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Business Foundation) only, provided that they have a minimum of 3 years full-time equivalent work experience, which includes relevant experience, as determined by the Director of Coursework Studies. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible to articulate into the Master of Business Administration.
• Candidates who have a degree but do not have a minimum of 3 years full-time relevant professional work experience will be permitted to enrol in the Postgraduate Certificate in Business (Early Career) only. Upon completion and achievement of a minimum GPA of 4.0, they will be eligible for entry into the Master of Business Administration.
Share This Page: