UWA’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) has a strong focus on current business trends and is highly desirable for professionals looking to move into higher levels of management.
You will complete core studies in? all the principal areas of business Ã¢â‚¬â€œ accounting and finance, economics, management, marketing and ethics. In addition, you are able to choose from a range of electives available to MBA students, allowing you to tailor the course to suit your interests and goal.
• 9 core Subjects
• 3 options
• A bachelor's degree of this University with a weighted average mark of at least 60 per cent, or equivalent as recognised by the Faculty; and
• At least two years' relevant work experience; OR
• A Graduate Diploma in Business of this University with a weighted average mark of at least 65 per cent, or equivalent as recognised by the Faculty
• If you have undertaken prior tertiary study within the last five years, you may be eligible for advanced standing (credit and/or exemption)
• Applications for advanced standing are assessed upon acceptance of any offer of admission made by the University.English requirement: IELTS: a minimum of 7.0 overall with no band less than 6.5 is requiredINTERNATIONAL:
• Have a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline (where required), completed to a sufficiently high standard;
• Meet the specific prerequisites for the course. (Refer to admission requirements for this course)
• Meet UWA's English language requirement
• Students with previous tertiary level qualifications will be considered for advanced standing (credit)
Share This Page: